Attractive and clean carpets are an outstanding feature of our homes and are one of the most expensive items that we purchase for it. However, with day to day life they collect all sorts of bacteria, grit and dust. Vacuuming on a regular basis will alleviate some of this problem, but it does not remove the deep down dirt that attracts itself to carpet fibres or any unwanted stains.
Busy Bees Cleaning uses the most modern, efficient and effective equipment in the industry and with our professional trained technician, we will revive your carpet's looks, fresh smell and texture. Ourcarpet cleaning will also remove any unwanted germs, mites and bacteria that are harboured within it which will reduce the effect of some allergies and maintain a hygienic home.
Our aim is to assist you in maintaining and prolonging the life of your carpets. In addition to your routine weekly care you should have your carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year. A high percentage of the dirt in any carpet is at the base of the pile and professional cleaning is required to remove this. Whilst finer particles of dirt can discolour the carpet, the friction with the coarser particles will cause wear and the eventual breakdown of the pile yarns.
Our Hot Water Extraction cleaning technique also removes the oily greasy films that are deposited onto the carpet by pets, which can not be removed by vacuuming.
- A free inspection from our technician who will access your carpet and the treatment required and give you a no obligation quotation
- Pre-vacuum thoroughly with a high powered commercial vacuum cleaner
- Apply a heated pre-spray cleaning solution suitable for the carpet and the level of soiling
- The pre-spray is then agitated into the carpet pile to soften and detach the soiling from the carpet fibres
- We then rinse out and clean with a heated cleaning solution which is introduced into the carpet fibres and then immediately extracted back into our high powered extraction machine
- Any remaining stains are treated with an appropriate stain remover
- The pile is then groomed and reset
- A stain protector can be applied if requested
We offer a stain removal service for those one-off accidents. Some stains can be very difficult to remove with domestic products and can be even made worse with the wrong technique and product.
Contact us today for a free quote and advice on our carpet cleaning services in Exeter, Exmouth & East Devon.